Tuesday, July 22, 2008
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Friday, July 4, 2008
- My husband and girls, all 4 of them
- My life
- Any water fall, no matter how small
- Beautiful art work
- My friends
- My ‘free’ time
- Being happy
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over Again and Never Get Sick of:
- Anything from Tom Petty
- Anything from my husband
- Pretender – Foo Fighters
- City by the Bay - Journey
- I’m the Only One – Melissa Etheridge
- Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lennie Kravetz
- SledgeHammer – Peter Gabriel
- Don’t Shut Me Out – Keith Urban
The Past 8 Books I Have Read:
8 Things I Say Often:
- "Yeah, riiiight.."
- "Oh, GREAT"
- "That’s Wonderful!!"
- "Don’t tickle me!"
- "I Love You!!"
- "Say hello for me"
- "What are the girls up to?"
8 Things That Attract Me to a Friend:
- Willingness to laugh at my jokes
- Able to have an in-depth conversation without prejudice
- Likes to have fun
- Quirky but not kinky
- Open to all beliefs
8 Random Things About Me:
- I am a good listener
- I like to cook, especially Thanksgiving Dinner
- I am not a chocolate addict but will not turn down a good brownie
- I enjoy a good book and love to go to the movies. But I do not like to cry in public
- I finally cleaned my make-up drawer and threw away eye-shadow that was more than 5 years old.
- I love to laugh
- I am smarter than some people think and very intuitive, but hesitate to operate on my intuition. I sometimes wish I had psychic abilities.
- I could live in Disneyland and not get bored
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
- Visit France
- Spend a couple of weeks at the Smithsonian
- Write a children’s book
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit the east coast during the fall season
- Go to a play in New York City
- Take the girls to Disneyland more than once
- Paint a picture and have it be a good one
8 Things I Have Learned This Past Year:
- That I can handle most situations with grace and ability
- Keeping a boat in good condition takes a lot of work and a lot of time; perfect is next to impossible
- My family and friends mean a lot to me, even when they are in other states
- I am more than proud of my children, they excel in their fields of choice and the people they help cannot say enough about how much the girls mean to them.
- Happiness does brighten the day
- I cannot tolerate negativity
- Just because you are older does not mean you deserve to be treated differently, you have to earn respect
- I wish people were more tolerant of others beliefs even if it goes against their grain. We all have our individual beliefs, we are a community but we are individuals.